Stanbic IBTC Bank is a member of the Standard Bank Group , a large financial services company based in South Africa. Standard Bank is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings, with operations in over 20 African countries.
In Nigeria specifically, Stanbic IBTC offers a variety of personal and commercial services via 180 branches across every state in Nigeria in addition to leading edge internet banking solutions. For consumers the most common services include; current, savings, and domiciliary accounts; personal loans, vehicle and asset finance; MasterCard debit cards, Visa credit cards; home loans; internet banking; small and medium scale enterprise (SME) loans and the award-winning *909# MobileMoney.
Companies in the Stanbic IBTC Holdings Group:
- Stanbic IBTC Bank – A commercial bank in Nigeria, serving individuals and businesses regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria
- Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Limited – A Pension Fund Administrator (PFA)
- Stanbic IBTC Asset Management Limited – asset management services.
- Stanbic IBTC Stockbrokers Limited – Stock brokerage service.
- Stanbic IBTC Trustees Limited – Trusteeship and estate management.
- Stanbic IBTC Ventures Limited – Manages venture capital funds for investing
- Stanbic IBTC Capital Limited – Offers Investment banking services.
- Stanbic IBTC Investments Limited – Operates as the investment arm of the business.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Head Office Address
The IBTC Place
Walter Carrington Crescent
Phone:0700 CALL STANBIC (0700 2255 782 6242) or +234-1-2709676
Phone (Fraud): +234 1 4227777
SORT / SWIFT CODES of Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria
STANBIC IBTIC BANK PLC: SBICNGLX