Bank of Industry Nigeria (or BOI Nigeria) is the oldest , biggest and most successful development bank with a pure focus on igniting the Nigerian industrial sector. The BOI has roots back to the Nigerian Industrial Development Bank (NIDB) which was founded in 1964 and then was reconstructed with the International Finance Corporation into its present form in 2001.
The BOI Nigeria is focused on the following market segments;
- Small, medium and large enterprises, excluding cottage industries.
- New or existing companies, seeking expansion, mordenisation or diversification.
- Credit worthy promoters who will be required to prove their commitment to the project by contributing at least 25% of the project cost excluding land.
- Borrowers whose management capability, financial situation (including availability of collateral and guarantee), character and reputation are incontrovertible.
- Clients with demonstrable ability to meet loan repayments.
- Borrowers with no record of unpaid loans to erstwhile development finance institutions and other banks.
The services include;
- Co-Financing and Syndication
- Equity Financing
- Funds Management
- International Trade Finance
- Short , Medium and Long Term Financing
Bank of Industry Nigeria Head Office Address
23 Marina Street, Lagos, Nigeria
Plot 256, Zone A O
Off Herbert Macaulay Way
Behind Unity Bank
Central Business District
- Customer Care: 0700-CALL-BOI (07002255264)
- Switchboard: (234)-1- 2715070-71
SORT / SWIFT CODES of Bank of Industry Nigeria
BANK OF INDUSTRY NIGERIA FINANCIAL DEPARTMENT : BOIYNGLA